Material selection, sheet metal works commonly used mat […]
Material selection, sheet metal works commonly used materials are cold rolled plate (SPCC), hot rolled plate (SHCC), galvanized sheet (SECC, SGCC), copper (CU) brass, copper, beryllium copper, aluminum ( 6061, 6063, duralumin, etc.), aluminum, stainless steel (mirror, brushed, matte). Depending on the product's function, the material of choice is different and generally needs to be considered from the use and cost of the product.
1. Cold-rolled sheet SPCC, the main plating and paint parts, low cost, easy molding, material thickness ≤ 3.2mm.
2. Hot-rolled plate SHCC, material T ≥ 3.0mm, is also electroplating, paint parts, low cost, but difficult to shape, the main flat parts.
3. Galvanized sheet SECC, SGCC. SECC electrolytic plate sub-N material, P material, N material mainly without surface treatment, high cost, P material for spraying parts.
4. Copper; the main role of conductive materials, the surface treatment is nickel, chrome, or not for processing, high cost.
5. Aluminum; general use of surface chromate (J11-A), oxidation (conductive oxidation, chemical oxidation), high cost, silver-plated, nickel-plated.
6. Aluminum profiles; cross-section structure of complex materials, a large number used in a variety of subracks. Surface treatment with aluminum.
7. Stainless steel; mainly without any surface treatment, high cost.