There are five main aspects: (1) machine feed unit is c […]
There are five main aspects:
(1) machine feed unit is changed or changed;
(2) NULL OFFSET of each axis of the machine;
(3) axial backlash (BACKLASH) abnormalities;
(4) motor running abnormal, that is, electrical and control part of the failure;
(5) mechanical failure, such as screw, bearing, shaft coupling and other components. In addition, the preparation of machining programs, tool selection and human factors, may also lead to the accuracy of this rail grinding process abnormalities.